What You’ll Do
- Cruise among the limestone karst islands and islets of Halong Bay
- Learn the secrets of Vietnamese cooking at a cookery class
- Kayak to a local fishing village and experience life in the Bay up-close
- Relax on deck and gaze at the stars
- Explore one of the hidden caves of Halong and marvel at the stalagmite formations
- Join the crew on a night fish for squid
- Wake up your body with a morning exercise against a stunning backdrop
What to Expect
8.00- 8.30: Pick-up at your hotel by shuttle bus. You will have the chance to join in with the small group and make friends with other travelers
10.00: Take a rest at Humanity center and enjoy local specialties and handicraft products.
12.00: The captain and tender welcome you to this Classical Cruise. Savor the delicious lunch as the cruise passes through thousands of islands and islets with different shapes.
15.30: Explore the biggest and the most amazing cave in Halong Bay – Surprise Cave.
17.00: Kayak for an hour around the fishing village and discover the life of the community there. Then back to the cruise ship for swimming.
18.00: Enjoy a cooking class for Vietnamese dishes
19.30: Enjoy delicious and romantic dinner on board.
21.00: Free time for entertainment with activities such as squid fishing, karaoke, star-gazing on the deck… Spend a romantic night on board.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B – L)
06.30: Start your new day on Halong bay with morning exercises and hunting photos. Have breakfast with coffee or tea.
08.30: Relax and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay.
09.30: Return to cruises, check out your cabin.
10.00: Visit Ba Hang fishing village by tender to experience the lifestyle of local people.
10.30: Head back to the ship’s restaurant to enjoy lunch.
12.00: Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi.
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Shuttle bus transfers Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Accommodation in a deluxe cabin
- Welcome drink
- All meals on board (2 x lunch; 1 x dinner; 1 x breakfast)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Cookery demonstrations
- Kayaking activities
- Complimentary bottled water
What’s Not Included
- Single room supplement (USD 45)
- Tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in “what’s included”
If you are interested in exploring halong bay cruises you can visit halongbaytours.com.vn to know more information.